Friday, March 6, 2015

Fabulous Friday Fling

Even with a bunch of tests, Room 302 found some fun today! I felt very nostalgic as I read "Stone Soup" by Marcia Brown to the class. I still remember my teacher reading it when I was in 2nd grade! It was so fun getting to see all the expressions the kiddos made during the story. As you can probably tell by the picture, Tanner and Kali were shocked as the story unfolded! After we were finished with the book, the class went to their desks to create their very own Stone Soup story. So many creative ideas...like CJ's three ninjas coming to town!
I am so glad I got the opportunity to facepaint at the Spring Fling. I even got to paint a couple of great kiddos I knew! Hehe
(Flowers on Amelia's gorgeous face)
(You should be scared of the dragon named Ian)


No comments:

Post a Comment